Antminer S19 PRO 110 TH/S
ANTMINER S19 PRO
This model, Antminer S19 PRO (110T) was created by Bitmain in 2020 and is still in production due to its great reception in the market.
The Antminer S19 PRO , has a mining power of 110Th and a power consumption of 3250w/h is oriented to mining of BITCOIN (SHA-256)
What is Bitmain?
Bitmain is a company based in Beijing, China. It is considered one of the most important companies in the cryptocurrency industry by generating high quality mining hardware, with huge mining capabilities and for its technological advances. It is the world's largest designer of cryptocurrency mining equipment. ASIC for mining Bitcoin.
Bitmain, is mostly recognized for Bitcoin hardware, although it is interested in those projects that bring solidity to its company, as in this case Ethereum/Ethereum Classic.
In April 2021, the large manufacturer announced the launch of a machine for Ethreum mining whose name would be, Antminer E9. This real beast has the equivalent power of 25 Nvidia RTX 3080 GPU's.
A BIT ABOUT BITCOIN
It is the first cryptocurrency developed and therefore, the one that has paved the way for all the others that came later using its technology called blockchain or Blockchain.
There is an amount of Bitcoins that are issued each year and this amount is determined by its algorithm, every 4 years its production is reduced by two, so that only a total of 21 million Bitcoins are issued.
Here we have the big difference with conventional currencies, since banks modify the value. This offers the cryptocurrency, in this case the Bitcoin can offer more stability while the conventional one is devalued.
Nowadays, cryptocurrencies are used as a payment method in many platforms, the currency of exchange in most cases is Bitcoin, as they are secure and private.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF BITCOIN
- Speed: Send money regardless of the amount and destination, in a matter of minutes.
- Economic: When making a transfer through your bank it can cost you a lot of money, through Bitcoin the cost is free or just a few cents.
- Global: You can send anywhere in the world, it has no borders.
- Decentralized: No government/bank can control it, neither in its creation nor in its distribution.
- Ownership: The money belongs to you at 100%, it cannot be tapped by anyone, you are your own bank.
- Transparent: All transactions are public, but always under pseudonyms.
- Limited issuance: No one can generate thousands of Bitcoins just because they feel like it, they appear thanks to mining.
- Private: Bitcoin tries to preserve privacy, to a very high degree, although it is not completely anonymous it works to be so.